Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Madden's Last Day of School






I can not believe the school year is already over...time flies when you're having fun! We went to Madden's end of the year school music performance and I could tell Madden was very sad it was his last day. The teacher said he was sad all day long. It's hard for a two year old to grasp the end of something but I could tell he knew something was up!! After his little music class, we all went back to his room for ice cream which really cheered him up. Baby B had a blast listening to all the songs and then playing in Madden's classroom...I think she's ready for school!!! We are excited to have some playdates with his school buddies this summer and of course time at the pool.

No comments:

Berg News


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com