We have had a busy couple of weeks enjoying this beautiful fall weather! Last weekend I took Madden to the Happy Healthy Kids Fest at PBS broadcasting station. There were lots of different characters walking around like Super Why, Clifford and Curious George! A wonderful petting zoo and great farmers market. Madden had a blast!! Today we went to our first pumpkin patch of the season. There were lots of pumpkins to chose from, a petting zoo and different activities for the kids. I was hoping for a good photo op with both kids in the pumpkin patch but Hanson fell asleep in my arms as soon as we got there so I didn't want to wake her up!! But we did get some cute pics of Madden.
Madden is continuing to love preschool and even has a girlfriend named Mia. Every time I drop Madden off, Mia comes running over to him and hugs him...he tries to play cool by brushing it off but I know he loves it (he talks about her all the time :). Hanson is continuing to grow every day...she loves to smile!! All she does is smile and coo, smile and coo....so stinkin cute!!



1 comment:
aw Madden has a girlfriend! Thats so precious :)
Post a Comment